Feeling artsy today so instead of putting it into words, I thought of making an info graphic. I’m rather pumped up with the detailed excel planning sheet too but will share it after the trip. 🙂
Here’s what’s inside our planning board:
- Plotted – You can see the sked in calendar type.
- Aug20_Aug24_CamVie – Detailed itinerary of Cambodia & Vietnam with the accommodation, transpo details and directions. It’s basically our manual.
- Aug25_Aug28_Lao – Detailed itinerary of Laos (same template of #2).
- Aug29_Sep01_Tha – Detailed itinerary of Thailand (same template of #2).
- Transpo – Plotted are the legs of our transpo and the amount per leg.
- Accommodation – All accommodation details are here.
What’s the best part of travel for me?
EVERYTHING. I love the planning and the execution but unlike before, I don’t obsess in following through everything. I have become flexible especially when it comes to travelling with the husband. I’m the researcher and the husband is the explorer. I have always wanted to travel alone but God wants me to do it with the husband instead. I couldn’t be more thankful because I’m SUPER BAD with directions.
So what makes us decide to travel to IndoChina?
Oh well, I have my own reasons, a whole lot of them. The husband is just game. He is the best husband in the whole universe so yeah, he just always supported me in everything that I wanted to do. 😀
So now, it’s 11 days to go. And I’ve been itching to pack my bags already. A countdown to travel and to your 30th birthday is an ultra amazing journey. Enjoying it everyday. =)